We at Rencore think sharing is caring.
That’s why we decided to provide you with our expert’s insights into SharePoint and Office 365 on a monthly basis.
Topics covered range from development to architecture, to administration, quality management and the business side of things. Please check back regularly for our latest webinars or sign up for our newsletter.
Coming up next:
Building Client-Side Web Parts with the SharePoint Framework
March 23nd, 2017 – 11:00 AM (EST) / 4:00 PM (CET)
The SharePoint Framework is a new model for building SharePoint customizations. Unlike other SharePoint development models available to date, the SharePoint Framework uses open source toolchain and focuses on client-side development.
In this webinar Andrew Connell (Voitanos, Microsoft MVP) and Waldek Mastykarz (Rencore, Microsoft MVP) will share with you:
- tips and tricks on how you can use the SharePoint Framework to build client-side web parts in an efficient and secure way
- how you and your organization can benefit from it and what you should take into consideration
- actionable advice, whether you have already tried the SharePoint Framework or are investigating its capabilities for your organization
- and much more
SharePoint Customizations – the most overlooked road block to your migration
Erwin van Hunen, Product Owner of SPTransformator, Microsoft MCM and MVP, introduces you to ways to keep your SharePoint migration projects from stalling.
What you will be provided with:
- Meet the single most overlooked and potentially crucial factor for your migration project: SharePoint Customizations.
- Find out, why and how to assess your SharePoint Customizations in terms of migratability
- and much more